Sunday, February 7, 2016

Kümnes intuitiivne lugemine

" Hi Rachel! I was drawn to Your beautiful energy. I see a lot of passion in You. You have a big heart and Your heart is at the right place. I see You smiling most of the time. You are being natural and authentic You, which makes one at ease and happy all the time. I feel You being kind of a free spirit. You are very down to earth. I feel as if You don’t think that money is important. There is no “money, money, money” with You, but that You would have everything that one would need to live a fulfilled life and You are not asking for more. I see You care about the nature. You want to make the world a better place.
I feel as You have found a balance in Your life – meaning there was a chaos for a while or there were unsettling things that You really didn’t have much power over. I feel as if now You are much more balanced. I feel as if You’ve had some past issues on Your mind that You are trying to make up for now. You feel as if You have done harm in some way and feel bad for it and try to make better choices now and have better relationships. That is completely normal. We are who we are thanks to our mistakes too. Don’t be harsh on Yourself.
I feel as if something significant has happened in Your life and You feel as if You have changed – like a different person all together. But the change is good and done wonders for You. You have become more happier and balanced. You have such passion for Your life now and You are very motivated. I see You being very successful in the future career wise as well. You will be busy and doing something You enjoy. This wonderful change in Your life has partly happened because You have learnt to let go of the past. If You do that – the future has room to come in full power. Great things are coming Your way and many possibilities to choose from.
I feel as if You have the power to overcome the impossible. You are driven. You know how to live and enjoy all what life has to offer. I feel as if You are working on Yourself actively – to make Yourself balanced – mind, body, soul. You will dance while others run.
You have so much positive energy around You.
It was a pleasure to read for You. "

Tagasiside:
"Very very accurate on most points! Very pleased with my first reading!! It was awesome and thank you for taking the time to read me. I can give more specific feedback on specific points if you'd like!"

Hetkel pole detailsemat tagasisidet tulnud

No comments:

Post a Comment